Nubco is a retail company operating in Tasmania that supplies builders, commercial tradespeople and the housing industry with steel, hardware, power tools, fasteners, hand tools, welding equipment and more. Operating in 7 stores statewide and with more than 50 employees, Nubco is focused on consumer and commercial customers.
Marketing & Events Coordinator
- Manage all the marketing strategies across 7 stores statewide. These include the monthly catalogue production, planning and execution of sales events and increasing online presence.
- End to end production of the monthly catalogue. Strategic selection of product mixing, pricing suggestion, design of the layout and supervision of the production of the artwork.
- Coordinating advertising campaigns such as TV, Newspaper, Youtube and Facebook as well as the production of point of sale material and online marketing material.
- Planning and execution of sales events.
- Coordinating the production of online assets such as banners, landing pages, EDM, Facebook posts and video production for Youtube advertising.
- Successfully managed and produced 4 monthly Catalogues.
- Successfully managed and executed more than 4 sales events (Milwaukee and Dewalt).
- Established a Marketing plan.
- Established a Marketing Report.
- Optimised website.